Sharp sophistication will have them standing at attention when you slip on this Eco-Drive Primo Stingray 620 from Citizen. Its leather strap (featuring standout red contrast stitching and perforated details) shows off a big, bold case that goes from 0 to 60 in seconds. Inside lives a dark dial with a tachymeter and chronograph display with four sub-dials in 1/5th second, minute, hour, and date increments, and red accents along the edges. Luminous hands and markers glow from dusk to dawn. This watch runs on Citizen's Eco-Drive technology, which charges with exposure to sun and indoor light. Citizen provides 5 years of protection with its manufacturer's warranty.
- Stainless steel case in black
- 100m water resistant
- Eco-Drive technology - charges in natural or artificial light
- Power reserve for added convenience
- Low-charge indicator moves the third hand in 2-second jumps as a time-reset advisory
- 5-year manufacturer's warranty