Sharp sophistication will have them standing at attention when you slip on this Eco-Drive Primo Stingray 620 from Citizen. Its brown leather strap displays a big, bold, black case with a brown plated bezel. Inside lives a dark dial with a tachymeter and chronograph display with four sub-dials in 1/5th second, minute, hour, and date increments, and bronzetone accents along the edges. Luminous hands and markers glow in the dark. This watch is safe for showering, snorkeling, and a whole lot more. It runs on Citizen's Eco-Drive technology, which charges with exposure to sun and indoor light. Citizen provides 5 years of protection with its manufacturer's warranty.
- Black stainless steel case with brown plated bezel and rich leather strap
- 100m water resistant
- Eco-Drive technology - charges in natural or artificial light
- Power reserve for added convenience
- Low-charge indicator moves the third hand in 2-second jumps as a time-reset advisory
- 5-year manufacturer's warranty