The DPx HEFT 6 Razorback is a military-spec blade designed for combatives and neutralizing hostile elements. This knife is your no-fail last line of defense.
- Matte black TiCN PVD coated then tumbled Niolox® tool steel from Witten, Germany
- American black G10 glass epoxy laminate scales with grip pattern
- Unique wire stripper jimping in three most popular gauges
- Unique serrations along top spine that may be field sharpened
- Striker pommel with prybar and lanyard hole
- Comes with black Cordura Sheath with a kydex insert and utility pocket
- Hollow handle for emergency storage of survival items
- Manufactured by LionSTEEL® in Maniago, Italy
The spear-point blade is designed for maximum penetration through webbing, canvas, flesh and bone. Two inches of serration on the blade's spine increase maximum effect. Handle ergonomics guarantee a secure grip in thrusting, slashing and reverse grip. The HEFT 6 Razorback also features integral lashing points that offer additional security.
The 6" blade is machined from German Uddeholm Niolox niobium-enhanced stainless tool steel tempered to a Rockwell hardness index of 59. The ultimate combination of cutting tooth, strength and durability. The black American G10 aminate texture pattern scales with ergonomic grips conceal a storage compartment in the handle. The HEFT 6 Razorback also has an aggressive and innovative skull crusher / pry bar pommel.