DPx Gear redefined the term “survival knife” with the DPx H•E•S•T. Now the Hostile Environment Field Tool takes our survival concept bigger, harder and longer.
The DPx HEST has a stouter, bolder, four inch brother in 0.19” thick patented German Lohmann Niolox 1.4153.03 stainless, high-performance blade steel cryo-hardened to 61 HRC. This “take to the fight” version delivers more punch in an open use environment or where the pry bar and concealed use of the HEST is not as critical.
The HEFT 4 Assault features a hollow handle and an innovative bottle opener/pry bar and lanyard hole all in a well thought out CORDURA sheath.
- German Niolox steel blade with 61 Rockwell hardness and matte black TiCN PVD coated then tumbled for a grey finish
- Hollow handle with 304 stainless steel hybrid slotted/Allen screws
- 1/4” magnetized hex driver
- Integrated striker pommel, bottle opener, lanyard hole and lashing points
- Contoured black American G10 scales
- Black CORDURA sheath
- Lifetime, no-questions-asked warranty
- Designed by Tommaso Rumici & Robert Young Pelton
- Made by LionSTEEL® in Maniago, Northern Italy