The six-inch DPx H•E•F•T™ Assault, or Hostile Environment Field Tool™, is for the big tasks. When your life depends on the tools you choose.
The meaty feel of a Sleipner tool steel blade in a DPx Gear™, field-designed frame is hard to replicate. This brutal-use blade is designed for no-compromise, all-day, all-week hard work. The six inch blade is made of Sleipner steel, a chromium-molybdenum-vanadium alloyed tool steel that boasts extreme resistance to wear, resistance to chipping, edge retention, hardness (60 HRC), and excellent “toothiness” in repetitive, fine cutting. The work blade comes with an integrated striker pommel, bottle opener/pry bar, lanyard hole and lashing point.
A perfect combination of size and utility. The ergonomic handle is designed for hours of intense camp work or combatives without blisters or bruising. The chunky scales are solid, balanced and hide a storage compartment. Patent Pending
- Blade is Sleipner steel with 60 HRC with stonewashed black TiCN PVD coating
- Hollow handle with 304 hybrid slotted/Allen screws
- Integrated striker pommel, pr y bar, lanyard hole and lashing points
- Contoured black American G10
- Black CORDURA® sheath
- Lifetime, no-questions-asked warranty
- Designed by Tommaso Rumici & Robert Young Pelton
- Made by LionSTEEL® in Maniago, Northern Italy