Established in 1993, The Watch Company has grown to four retail stores and one central ecommerce facility. Whether you shop online or at one of our Watch Co. stores, you can rest assured knowing you'll experience the same passion for all things watches and unmatched dedication to customers who share our appreciation for a high-quality, well-designed timepiece.
FREE U.S. SHIPPING
We offer free USPS Priority Mail shipping (average delivery time 2-3 business days) on any order over $50. This applies to addresses anywhere in the U.S., including Hawaii, Alaska, APOs, and military bases. Orders under $40 will be charged a $3.99 shipping fee.
EXPRESS U.S. SHIPPING
WatchCo.com has many options for express and overnight shipping for your convenience:
- $9.99 for FedEx 2-day Air (2 business days)
- $29.99 for FedEx Standard Overnight (Guaranteed next day if placed by 4pm EST)
Express orders can be called in as well at 1-800-584-1618. You can reach us by phone Monday – Friday from 9 am – 5 pm (US Central Time).
- $9.99 for Delivery to Canada and Mexico
- $14.99 for Delivery outside of North America
- Shipping is via USPS First Class International. Delivery takes 6-10 business days on average, but can take longer depending on location.
- Express Mail International shipping is $49.99. Delivery for Express Mail International takes 4-6 business days on average.
These shipping times do not include time it takes to clear customs in your country. Sometimes that will add a few days to delivery on an order. The prices above are per order, not per watch.
Due to brand limitations, we cannot ship the following brands internationally:
- MTM Special Ops
Note: We do not ship to Indonesia, Venezuela or Nigeria. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Each customer is responsible for import fees imposed by the government of their country, if any. If you are buying the product as a gift for someone, you can request via email that we label the item as a gift. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number after placing your order.