You have no items in your shopping cart.
Limit of two Jorg Gray Commemorative Edition watches per customer.
Wear the same watch that President of The United States Barack Obama wears, the Jorg Gray 6500. On the campaign trail in 2007 The President commented to a Secret Service agent how much he liked the agent's watch. A few weeks later that agent presented The President with one of his very own.
The Jorg Gray JG6500 watch is case cut from solid steel and features a matte black dial, Italian buffalo leather strap, high precision Japanese chronograph movement, scratch-resistant mineral crystal, date display, and is water resistant to 100 meters.
Bracelet / Strap Italian buffalo leather strap
Case: Stainless steel polished silver finish
Case Diameter: 41 mm
Case Back: Screw down
Features: Chronograph, date
Movement: High precision Japanese chronograph
Crystal: Scratch-Resistant Mineral Crystal
Dial Color:Matte black
Water Resistant: 100 meters
President Obama has been photographed wearing his Jorg Gray 6500 Chronograph on numerous notable occasions:
* Berlin Campaign Speech (July 2008)
* Democratic Nomination Speech (August 2008)
* Presidential Election Victory Speech (November 2008)
* Multiple Appearances with New Cabinet Appointees (January 2009)
* Inaugural swearing in ceremony and Inaugural Balls (January 2009)
* Signing his 1st Presidential Proclamation (January 2009)
|Case Material||Stainless steel|
|Band Type||Leather Strap|