Timbuk2 Raider Unisex Pacific Polyester One Size Backpack - 551-3-7345 Designed in collaboration with San Francisco's Mission Cycling Club the Raider Pack frees you to get in a pre-work ride without weighing you down. Weighing less than a pound the Raider was named after Mission Cycling's pre-work raids up the Marin Headlands. Cooked up over a post-raid breakfast at a San Francisco neighborhood cafe Timbuk2 and Mission Cycling were sweaty tired and sick of carrying their street clothes in bulky backpacks built for hiking. Understanding the need for a small lightweight commuter pack that could hold the day's essentials without slowing down the pre-work ride this Raider was born.
- Water Bottle Pocket
- Super-reflective bottom panel keeps you seen in low light
- Dual external stretch pockets sub in for your jersey pockets to provide access to snacks
- Gels and other quick-grab items while riding
- Back panel doubles as folding board for keeping clothes wrinkle-free
- Machine washable cold water; remove plastic folding board before washing. Line dry only
- External utility strap for cliiping your helmet while off-bike