About Fossil Watches
Fossil watches are perhaps the most popular line of timepieces available in the United States today. Founded in 1984 by Tom Kartsotis in Dallas, Texas, the Fossil watch company branded itself as a manufacturer of fashion watches with a decidedly vintage look to them. This approach is still evident in Fossil models even today; as the vintage image is engrained in each model the watch giant designs and produces. Men’s Fossil watches are truly a notch above every other fashion watch brand in the industry today, and ladies’ Fossil watches are nearly obligatory in ever relevant woman’s accessory collection as well.
A clear frustration for all wristwatch enthusiasts has been that the batteries inside their watches will die at the most inopportune times. Enter the Fossil automatic watches—timepieces that will never require a battery replacement. Simply buckle the watch onto your wrist, and it will run for as long as time keeps ticking. Here are some other facts about the Fossil automatic watch:
- In lieu of a one-time use button cell, automatic watches have a jeweled movement that keep accurate time.
- A pendulum built inside an automatic watch will swing around in a circular pattern. The energy built up from the movement is what powers the time-keeping mechanism.
- When the wearer of any men’s Fossil automatic watch moves his wrist, the watch will continue to keep time.
- Be it a men’s or a ladies’ Fossil automatic watch, the power reserve can last for days, or even weeks at a time without needing a charge.
- Because of the exquisite movements of Fossil automatic watches, they will actually keep better time than other battery-powered watches!
Fossil Watches for Sale Include:
- Flight Series – A crew of watches that the pilot and airplane enthusiast can appreciate, the Flight Series by Fossil contains some of the most accurate flight chronographs on fashion watches that are available anywhere.
- Decker Series – For the man who wants his chronograph watch to be more than just a fancy timepiece, this assortment boasts colorful designs and innovative styles that any guy would be proud to strap on.
- Stella Series – This hip, new collection of ladies’ Fossil watches are some of the most elegant, aggressively priced fashion timepieces that are sought after in the watch industry right now.
- Georgia Series – For the professional woman who likes to add a touch of her own personality in her wrist jewelry choices, this line features several ladies’ watches that are easily swappable between conservative and formal wardrobe decisions.
WatchCo.com is proud to offer one of the most wide-encompassing collections of Fossil watches of any eCommerce corporation. Featuring some of the sportiest casual timepieces as well as the classiest formal selections available, the Fossil watch line is sure to be a go-to choice for any watch aficionado or aficionada. Men’s Fossil watches are often found at the ballpark and cocktail soirees, while ladies’ Fossil watches can be seen worn at the office or at your local coffee shop as well. Each Fossil watch has its own function and personality—there isn’t an occasion out there that a Fossil watch isn’t fit for. If you don’t believe us, check out all of WatchCo.com’s user testimonials that feature Fossil watch reviews as well.
More About Fossil Watches
All Fossil watches come with an 11-year warranty, which is why it is so important to purchase your Fossil watch through an authorized dealer like The Watch Co. Our men's and women's Fossil watches boast sophisticated style and superior quality designed to outlast most other brands of watches on the market today. And with a variety of colors, bands and fashions to choose from, Fossil watches offer something for everyone.
The Watch Co. is Proud to be an AUTHORIZED DEALER of Fossil Watches
Ready to shop for Fossil watches? Simply click through the products above to find the perfect timepiece for you, and receive FREE SHIPPING within the United States. If you have any questions about our Fossil watches or would like more information about a particular product, feel free to visit our FAQ or contact us at 1-800-584-1618