Dakine Mens Black Polyester Scout Gloves - 01300250-BLACK-XXL
Dakine Mens Black Polyester Scout Gloves - 01300250-BLACK-XXL. The Dakine Scout glove 's DK dry waterproof insert keeps your fingers toasty on those cold days riding the mountain. The insulation provides a lofty layer of warmth that resists moisture while still allowing your skin to breathe. Tough palms made from Rubbertec take serious abuse. Gently press out excess water before hanging to dry. It's not recommendedto turn the gloves inside out for cleaning. When possible allow gloves to dry at room temperature rather than placing them near a heater or in a dryer as this may damage the materials. Dakine women's gloves are designed with your needs in mind - specifically Dakine focus on a narrower fit for dexterity and extra winter warmth. They've got you covered for all conditions from deep blustery winter riding mitts to mild weather gloves for riding the Mt. Hood glacier.
- Shell: 58% Polyester 20% Polyamide 20% Pvc 2% Polyurethane Lining: 100% Polyester Insulation: 100% Polyester
- Shell Fabric: Nylon / Poly with DWR treatment
- Insert: Dk dry Waterproof windproof Polyurethane inserts
- Insulation: high loft synthetic [ glove 140/280g ]
- Palm: Rubbertec
- Cuff closure: one hand cinch gauntlet