Timbuk2 Unisex Jet Black Cordura Nylon Robin One Size Backpack - 1354-3-6114
Timbuk2 Unisex Jet Black Cordura Nylon Robin One Size Backpack - 1354-3-6114. Timbuk2 is a San Francisco original founded 25 years ago by bike messenger Rob Honeycutt in a garage in the city's Mission District. Since its inception in 1989 Timbuk2 has designed quality bags packs and accessories built to last a lifetime evolving from the original bike messenger company to a pioneer of made-in-America customization and an industry leader in forward-thinking sustainable manufacturing. A coated front brings superior water resistance to this rugged Timbuk2 backpack. A detachable rain fly provides extra protection when needed. 2 front pockets. Top flap and lined interior with a laptop sleeve. Padded back. Locker loop and adjustable shoulder straps.
- 940D Cordura Nylon
- A reflective weather-proof roll top with tons of hidden features
- Dual side stretch pockets fit water bottles or U-lock
- Internal slip pocket fits up to a 13 inch MacBook Pro
- Hidden vista loop under the front bottom panel for attaching blinky light when riding
- Incognito reflective mesh panel - subtle when not in use and illuminates when hit with Direct light