Timbuk2 Unisex Jet Black Parker One Size Backpack - 1387-3-6114
Timbuk2 is a San Francisco original founded 25 years ago by bike messenger Rob Honeycutt in a garage in the city's Mission District. Since its inception in 1989 Timbuk2 has designed quality bags packs and accessories built to last a lifetime evolving from the original bike messenger company to a pioneer of made-in-America customization and an industry leader in forward-thinking sustainable manufacturing. A water-wicking Timbuk2 backpack with padded shoulder straps and an adjustable magnetic sternum strap. Concealed zips at the 3 exterior pockets and side bottle pockets. Two-way zips at the main interior and padded laptop pocket in back. Detachable ripstop rainfly stows in a base pocket.
- 940D Cordura Nylon
- Pockets: 2 interior slip 4 exterior
- Incognito reflective mesh panel - subtle when not in use and illuminates when hit with direct light
- Hidden vista loop under the front bottom panel for attaching blinky light when riding
- Detachable mini ripstop rainfly with reflective screenprint lives in a dedicated pocket for sudden downpours
- Dual side zip gussets unzip to expand volume