Benchmade Black Plain Blade G10 Handles Osborne Contego Fixed Knife - BM-183BK
Benchmade Black Plain Blade G10 Handles Osborne Contego Fixed Knife
Osborne knives by Benchmade have been some of the most sought after for years. The 940 series and then the 950 series and then the Contegos are all beautiful to look at, have great style and materials and have proven themselves to be effective every day carry knives for many people. The KnifeCenter has always recommended these knives and we are thrilled to see this fixed blade version. It has the great style of the folders with the reverse tanto blade plus they are being shipped with S30V premium stainless steel blades and G10. These are an all American made and we're thinking they will be a best seller for a long time. Just like its folding predecessor, this tactical fixed blade from Warren Osborne was made to be tough.
- Brand: Benchmade
- Blade Length: 4.97 inches
- Overall Length: 10.18 inches
- Blade Thickness: 0.164 inches
- Blade Material: S30V Premium Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness: 58-60 HRC
- Blade Style: Reverse Tanto
- Lock Mechanism: Fixed
- Sheath Material: Multi-Position Molded Kydex w/ Adjustable Detent
- Handle Thickness: 0.620 inches
- Weight: 7.14 oz.
- Class: Black
- Made in the USA