Benchmade Satin Plain Blade Titanium Handles Mini Titanium Frame Lock Folding Knife - BM-765
Benchmade Satin Plain Blade Titanium Handles Mini Titanium Frame Lock Folding Knife
A high performance blade steel with superior cutting ability and wear resistance due to its high concentration of vanadium and chromium carbides. Its unique powder metallurgical process also promotes a uniform carbide distribution and clean steel properties, making M390 a popular steel used in surgical cutting instruments and in applications requiring a high finish. As a blade material it offers excellent corrosion resistance due to its high concentration of Chromium.
- Brand: Benchmade
- Blade Length: 3.24 inches
- Overall Length: 7.46 inches
- Blade Thickness: 0.115 inches
- Blade Material: M390 Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness: 60-62 HRC
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Handle Material: Titanium
- Handle Thickness: 0.41 inches
- Weight: 3.16 oz.
- Made in the USA