Benchmade Axis lock Plain Blade Osborne Knife - BM-943
Benchmade Axis lock Plain Blade Osborne Knife
The illustrated Benchmade Knife is the Model 943 Benchmade Osborne Knife that features a 3.4" straight clip point blade made of S30V stainless steel, .115" thick. The blade of this Benchmade knife has dual thumb studs for ambidextrous one hand opening. The Model 943 Osborne Knife has a black anodized T6 aluminum handle, 4.47" closed, with a color anodized titanium back spacer, double stainless steel liners, and ambidextrous AXIS lock. A side to side reversible steel pocket clip is mounted at the butt end of this Benchmade knife. The Model 943 Benchmade Osborne Knife has an overall length of 7.87" when open, and weighs 2.62 ounces.
- Brand: Benchmade
- Blade Length: 3.4 inches
- Overall Length: 7.87 inches
- Blade Thickness: 0.137 inches
- Blade Material: CPM-20CV Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness: 59-61 HRC
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Handle Material: Desert Tan Contoured G10 and Titanium with Trust Bearing Washers
- Handle Thickness: 0.5 inches
- Weight: 2.62 oz.
- Made in the USA