Fjallraven Mens Uncle Blue Greenland No.1 Down Jacket -F81394-525-520-XL. A down version of FjÃ¤llrÃ¤venâ€™s most timeless jacket with contrasting colours over the shoulders and sleeves and leather details. Greenland No. 1 Down Jacket is based on the original Greenland Jacket and has the same cut as the first one FjÃ¤llrÃ¤venâ€™s founder Ã…ke Nordin made from a piece of durable tent fabric at home in Ã–rnskÃ¶ldsvik in 1968. The outer fabric is hardwearing wind and water resistant G-1000 Eco made from recycled polyester and organic cotton and the lining is light pliant PertexÂ® Quantum-polyamide. The jacket has a fixed hood and zipper with buttoned flap at the front. Smaller items can be stowed in the two chest pockets with flaps and the jacket also has two hand pockets with buttons on the sides which are good for warming hands in on cold days.
- The jacket can be impregnated with Greenland Wax for extra protection against wind and rain.
- The lower hem and sleeve cuffs can be adjusted with a button.
- There is also a hidden napoleon pocket and two inside pockets.
- The jacket has a fixed hood and zipper with buttoned flap at the front.
- This padded jacket has 700 cuin of high-quality down and is suitable for the colder months of the year.