Dakine Mens Carbon Scout Polyester Gore-tex Gloves - 01400400-CARBON-S
Dakine Mens Carbon Scout Polyester Gore-tex Gloves - 01400400-CARBON-S. The Dakine Scout Mitt 's DK dry waterproof insert keeps your fingers toasty on those cold days riding the mountain. The insulation provides a lofty layer of warmth that resists moisture while still allowing your skin to breathe. Tough palms made from Rubbertec take serious abuse.Black nitrile exam gloves are the ideal solution for individuals sensitive to rubber latex and/or donning powder. They contain no allergy causing natural rubber proteins. Nitrile features extraordinary strength and puncture resistance while maintaining tactile sensitivity. Nitrile does not tear as easily as vinyl and feels more natural than both latex or vinyl. These gloves are ambidextrous disposable and feature textured fingers for improved grip.
- Shell: 58% Polyester 20% Polyamide 20% Pvc 2% Polyurethane Lining: 100% Polyester Insulation: 100% Polyester
- Shell Fabric: Nylon / Poly with DWR treatment
- Insert: Dk dry Waterproof windproof Polyurethane inserts
- Insulation: high loft synthetic [ glove 140/280g ]
- Palm: Rubbertec
- Cuff closure: one hand cinch gauntlet