Randolph Unisex Amelia Spectrum 23k Golden Frame Brown Lens Aviator Full-Rim Sunglasses - AA001. The name pays homage to the iconic Amelia Earhart the first female to fly solo across the Atlantic. This teardrop lightweight fashion-forward Aviator lends an elegant laid-back air to any look. Whether used for flying across the world or just flying through life Amelia’s flattering shape suits almost every face. Wrapped lenses cover a larger range of the face than our classic Aviator styles preventing as much light as possible from entering the eye. Stylish and attractive watch that creates an awesome personality. Directional exciting and diverse This Collection makes and breaks the fashion rules. Scouring the globe for inspiration our Design Team is inspired by fashion’s most cove-table trends; providing you with a cutting edge wardrobe season upon season.
- 23k Golden metal frame
- Brown glass lens
- Lens width: 61mm millimeters
- Handcrafted in the USA in 200+ steps using only the finest components
- Lite Lens technology—15% lighter frames made from a hypoallergenic macromolecule that couples optical clarity with lightweight durability
- Anti-reflective and anti-glare gradient lens options smoothly transition from top to bottom
- 23k gold and other premium-quality finishes for durability & scratch resistance