Benchmade 3.47 Drop-point Black Blade Serrated Serum G10 Handle Knife - BM-5400SBK
Benchmade 3.47 Drop-point Black Blade Serrated Edge Serum G10 Handle Knife - BM-5400SBK. The 5400 Serum knife features the revolutionary AXIS dual-action mechanism. One of the strongest most versatile automatic mechanisms on the market for nearly 20 years has evolved. The AXIS Dual-Action automatic or manual opening combines the superior ambidextrous function of the manual AXIS with a covert automatic action triggered by pulling the AXIS bar down further. No matter the job the AXIS dual-action has you covered. The Benchmade 5400 Serum features the AXIS Dual-Action mechanism which can function either as a AXIS manual or as an AXIS auto. To operate the knife as an automatic pull the AXIS bar back to the furthest position to actuate the automatic opening function.The AXIX Dual-Action mechanism has a dry-fire safety that initiates when the blade is not fully closed. This features aids in the safe operation of the knife and prevents the automatic function from firing when not intended to be used.
- Reversible tip-up pocket clip
- 154CM stainless steel blade (58-60HRC)
- AXIS Locking Mechanism Modified drop-point blade
- Black machined G10 handle scales with full stainless steel liners
- Dual-Action mechanism has a dry-fire safety that initiates when the blade is not fully closed